You’ve found one, since we are cash buyers who can close on a Johnson County, Texas house quickly.
Unfortunately, cash buyers are rare creatures. The average American has $3,500 in savings. Even the median savings account (meaning that 50% have more and 50% have less) for households making $160,000 or more is $54,000, and only 17% of U.S. households make more than $160,000 per year. Given that the median household income of Johnson County, Texas is $62,066, which is in the 46th percentile of the U.S., meaning that it’s slightly below average, and, therefore, we’d expect slightly fewer people in Johnson County, Texas to be able to buy houses for cash.
Obviously, given that you’ve found this article, you’ve found one way to find cash buyers. Let’s look at some other ideas:
- Internet searches. Naturally, given the penetration of Google into nearly everything in our lives, it’s a first thought for a lot of people who want to sell their homes quickly to cash buyers. That’s fine. Your challenge is going to be to go a little deeper than just the first two or three results that you find and do a bit of your own sleuthing to determine whether or not you trust the people or companies who are behind the websites. When I first started my software company, we had a motto: “Fake it until you can make it.” Many of the websites that you’ll find in your searches are built by people who have a similar approach. They want to find the house first, and then they’re going to try to find the buyer. They’re doing the same thing that you’re doing, except now you’re introducing a middleman into the process, meaning that it is going to take longer to actually close on the sale than it would if you found the cash buyer yourself.
- “We Buy Houses” signs tacked up on telephone poles. Give a few a call and see what happens. I suspect you will find that many of the people who put up those posters are also trying to find houses first and investors second. This is just going to delay the process and keep you from selling your Johnson County, Texas house as quickly as you would like.
- Family and friends. It’s tough to admit that you are in a situation where you need to sell your Johnson County, Texas house quickly. There’s usually a financial component to the situation, and it’s hard to talk to family and friends about your difficulties. Then again, they are the ones who have the most vested interest in helping you out. Compare a parent to me. I’m a random person on the Internet, and, although you can certainly find out a lot about me by reading this site and Googling for me, as well as looking at the Johnson County, Texas tax assessor’s property search website to see if we actually have properties in Johnson County, you don’t really know me from Adam’s cat, and I don’t know you. Your parents, family, and friends, though, want good things for you. So, if they know of any way to help you out, they’re going to try to do so, and they may know people or ways to help you out that you don’t know.
- Your church or other religious/spiritual organization that you are a member of. This is an extension of the previous suggestion. Your church may have a fund to help out parishoners, or your pastor may know someone who can help out.
- Realtors. Yes, I know that there are times when a Realtor is going to be an impediment to selling your Johnson County, Texas home quickly; however, a really good Johnson County, Texas Realtor will know of investors who are interested in finding properties that they can buy and close on quickly (by the way, Misty would just call me first, but she also knows of other investors).
It’s not easy to find a cash buyer for your Johnson County, Texas home. The reason is that there simply aren’t a lot of cash buyers out there. There are many more people who are pretending to be cash buyers who want to get your house under contract so that they can then go find the cash buyers themselves. Furthermore, the cash buyers tend to focus on larger metropolitan areas like Fort Worth or Dallas, where there is more liquidity and it’s easier to find buyers to flip to.
So, if you are looking for a cash buyer to close on buying your house quickly, you’ve found one. Why don’t you contact us today and see if we can help you out.
You can also call us at (972) 808-6913.